Monday, August 13, 2012

Here is a awesome email I received from a fellow colleague!!!

Hello!

My name is Darcey McRay! I am a first year PE/Health teacher at Heritage Hall in OKC, OK. You clearly have a quality PE/Health program! I saw many activities named in your blog that sound sooooo cool! I was wondering if you have these activities on electronic file? If so, would you mind to send me some of these for Pre K- 4th grade? I want to be an advocate for Physical Education and Health as you seem to be!

Thank you so much!
Darcey McRay

Thank you Darcey for your words of praise!!! You made my day!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Martinez said...

I agree with Darcey - I would love to know how some of your games/activities work. Do you have them listed or linked anywhere? Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

You're activities are great! You've inspired me to want to create my own blog. I want to know the same information as everyone else out there...where can I find some of your build up activities/games? This is top quality.